If your store changes location, a store owner must fill out the Store Move Form.
The Store Move Form must be filled out by the store owner only and must be completed within 30 days after your store move has been finalized or your store may be retired from the WPN.
Please give as much information as possible about your store move, and attach the following to your form:
1. Ownership Documentation
Government-issued documentation (business license, tax license, etc.) that indicates your legal ownership. (This cannot take the form of bills, invoices, insurance documents, or driver’s licenses for verification.)
The following are commonly accepted:
- Photo or scan of business license or tax ID
- Articles of organization/incorporation
- Municipal licenses
- Certificates of authority
- Official proof of ownership linking the owner’s name to the store’s address
This list is non-exhaustive; please check with your WPN Representative if you have questions regarding acceptable documentation.
2. Video Walkthrough
To verify that the new location meets the WPN's requirements, we ask that you submit a video walkthrough. This video should be in one long take and show us every room of your store and demonstrate the customer experience. Ensure that your video includes the following:
- Storefront including permanent sign. Pan to include surrounding businesses.
- Wide angles of your full store interior.
- Your point of sale area and your Wizards of the Coast current sealed product display.
- Your play area. This space must be a permanent fixture and suitable for at least 16 players.
- A view of your unoccupied bathrooms (mandatory in our Terms and Conditions)